We develop sustainable skills, let’s discuss it together !
- We are constantly looking for new formulas and exploring new outlooks in the vast and ever-expanding field of cosmetics.
- Our products are born of a synergy between traditional know-how and innovation.
- Sourced from natural and plant ingredients, our soaps have the same quality requirements as conventional soaps, while being environmentally responsible for the better good.
Our teams & expertise
Entrust your project to our dynamic and professional teams who will support you throughout its development. We connect all of our disciplines to offer you quality service and experience. From the laboratory to production and customer relationship management, we share a taste for good and well done work. Customer satisfaction is our leitmotiv, and you can count on our responsiveness and flexibility !
Our administrative department
Our administrative team will guarantee that your various projects are efficiently handled. The team is staffed by efficient people with a wide range of expertise: general management, sales and customer service, sales administration and logistics.
To make sure you are fully satisfied, the sales administration department handles your order through and through and interfaces with the planning department to define the best processing time in order to meet the expected delivery date. The sales administration department can support you at various stages in the supply chain and guarantees that your order is properly handled.
The mission of our laboratories is to control and develop new formulas and product ranges. Our laboratories are divided into three areas:
- The control laboratory is responsible for checking raw materials and products throughout the manufacturing process to make sure that they comply with physical, chemical and microbiological requirements. To that end, it is fitted with analysis equipment ranging from pH meters to gas chromatography.
- The research and development laboratory focuses on creating new cosmetic or detergent products and formulas. It develops your customised products according to your expectations and requirements.
- The QHSE department (Quality, Health, Security, and Environment) is responsible for ensuring that Good Manufacturing Practices (GMF) are applied, in compliance with health, safety and environmental rules.
Our production department carries out customer orders on a bespoke basis and includes two services :
Our production specialists have a perfect command of the industrial process and provide you with exceptional manufacturing quality. For this purpose, our equipment is designed for product development, such as tanks and reactors ranging from 400 kilos to 10 tonnes.
We offer a variety of bulk (containers) or sales unit packaging options. Our equipment is designed to fill a wide range of container types: cans, buckets, bottles, jars… just take your pick! We also offer hot filling options for various liquid and viscous products such as soft soap.