For years, Sandralex has been committed to manufacturing cosmetic products that respect the planet and its inhabitants, and in 2021, the laboratory decided to strengthen and structure this commitment through a formalised CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) policy. Following the guidelines of the ISO 26000 standard, we built a CSR policy in partnership with our internal and external stakeholders.
After several months of work, 6 areas of commitment were defined to make Sandralex a innovative and responsible SME:
- Governance engagement and sharing of our good practices;
- Traceability, transparency and responsible purchasing;
- Employee well-being, co-construction and mobilisation;
- A safe and clean plant: health, security and impact mitigation;
- Environmentally and human friendly products;
- Involvement in local life and the general interest.
Work groups involving all of the company’s department were set up for each of these areas. In order to achieve real ambition, qualitative and quantitative goals were defined to monitor and report on Sandralex’s progress in its CSR approach.